Relax and create with a friend and a glass of wine 🍷 in our beautiful studio! We are so very excited to announce wine nights are back this Spring at 4Cats Main Street!
1 person for $25, 2 people for $35, 3 people for $45, 4 people for $55!
WHO IS WINE NIGHT FOR?
This workshop is for those aged 19 and up (no underaged artists tonight please!)
Price includes ONE project per person. Choose from 4 demonstrations over the evening.
WHAT DO I MAKE?
Each participant creates one piece of art. There are both clay and painting workshops to choose from.
DID SOMEONE SAY WINE?
We will have wine, soft drinks and popcorn for sale! (please note 2 pieces of ID are required)
HOW THIS WORKSHOP WORKS
Choose which project you would like to make (see schedule below). Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the demonstration is scheduled to start to ensure you get the full instructions. Even come a little early! Look around, say hi! Please, please, be on time.
After the demo, you have around one hour and 30 minutes to create your artwork, get creative and add the details. The creating time is self-directed for you to enjoy the process of creating!
WORKSHOP DEMONSTRATION SCHEDULE
6:45 - Panda Planter
7:00 - No Prob Llama
7:15 - Sloth Planter
7:30 - Monet Painting
DRESS FOR MESS!
We use professional materials and art supplies which means paint may stain clothing, shoes and jackets. We have aprons at the studio to borrow, but wet paint may be lurking around any corner. Please note, even if you are not doing a painting workshop, you may still get paint on you.
4Cats is not responsible for damage to clothing or personal belongings. Please leave the ball gowns and tuxedos at home.
GLAZING (Applies to Cookie Jar only!)
After you have created your clay piece it will embark on quite the journey
- First, it will stay in our studio for 4 -10 days to completely dry.
- Once dry it will be put into our kiln for it’s first of two firings. This is called the ‘bisque fire’.
- Once your clay has been bisque fired, it is time to book your glazing time.
- Please check the "Clay Status" link in the top menu to see if your clay has been bisque fired (ready for glazing). Participants WILL NOT receive a call or email when their clay has been bisque fired. We will not be able to provide clay status info over the phone.
- Return to the studio to glaze your project in our amazing glazing room (BOOK HERE!) Here is when you add details, colour and shine! This time is self-directed, step by step instructions are posted in the room.
- Our staff is there to help if needed. You are able to book the glazing room for up to 90 minutes, however, if the next time slot is not full you are welcome to stay a little longer. If one hour is not enough, you are welcome to come back again and book a second glazing time.
- All glazing times must be booked online, no walk-ins
At the end of your glazing time, staff will let you know when your piece will be fired for the last time and when you can pick it up. You WILL NOT receive an email or call with this information.
Workshops are sold by the seat.
We do not have space for observers/helpers.
Each person attending must be registered.
Please click here
for workshop policies and FAQs.